NOTE before booking RT PCR-test with travel certificate in Uppsala for 1950 SEK
Before you book an appointment, we want to highlight the following:
1) At Synlab Medilab's locations, drop-in applies, the staff on site do not know what time you are booked. However, booking with CovidLabs is ALWAYS needed to create a referral and you must show up at the time you booked to ensure that it does not get too crowded in the waiting room.
2) When you visit one of our locations, the staff can not answer questions about the travel certificate, payment or other things that are not directly connected to the test. Always contact for these questions.
3) CovidLabs does not take responsibility for you as a customer ordering the right type of test, it is your responsibility as a customer to check that the type of test you order is approved for entry to the country you are going to. Are you unsure? Then visit the IATA Travel Center for more information.
4) In case of cancellation that takes place more than 2 hours before the canceled time, there is always a full refund. If you cancel, send an email to to request a refund.
5) You need to show a valid ID/passport when taking the test